Please join us for the virtual Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Riverbend Conservative Association featuring an update from our Member of Parliament Matt Jeneroux and reports from our executive on local activities.
The following business will be conducted:
• Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
• Presentation of financial statements
• Election of directors
• Presentation of the election readiness plan
• Report from our Member of Parliament
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
• Have registered to attend as per the instructions below.
• Be resident in the Federal riding of Edmonton Riverbend and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for at least 21 days prior to the meeting;
• If your membership has expired no more than 90 days prior to the meeting than you may renew online at https://www.conservative.ca/.
As per the EDA Constitution, members wishing to participate must RSVP by clicking on the link below no later than 10:30 AM on Saturday February 13.